Monday 19 November 2012

Hmmm....

Today college seemed dull and slow....maybe because its Monday, but then again, I usually quite enjoy Mondays at college.
Maybe its all the University applications and its complications.... <--- that totally rhymed! ha!

Anyways, aside all that and on top of the many media assignments I have yet to complete, I am glad to say I have made headway with editing last week's Powder Shoot, and its looking ok at the moment, should have quite a few finals from that by tomorrow, so I'll post them then but for now here's a little preview:


Hope you've all had a good day!!
 xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you :)
    I just posted the final images, fell free to check them out :) x x

    http://emmanuel-robert.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-colour-project-powder-paint.html

    ReplyDelete