Thursday 24 January 2013

SNOW!

It snowed last Friday!
And with college being indecisive about whether or not to stay open I arranged  two photo-shoots which had already been planned in anticipation of the snow. So with me all excited and what not about this shoot, I trekked my way to college and started setting up for the shoot but it wasn't long before the very few teachers that had made it to college informed myself and a few others that the college would be closing to normal lessons but stay open for exams.

The old entrance to Tauntons college


Shortly after this after this 'unfortunate' news my model called and informed me that she couldn't make it as her car was stuck in a chain of cars all stranded on the side of a hill, so we had to cancel the shoot and in the best option for me was to make my way home and have some hot chocolate.

Ryan playing with the snow....kids these days! :P

But Ryan (one of my best mates) persuaded me to stay and take some pictures in the snow so we called our other friends Klaudia and George, and went out to enjoy the snow, trekking around and snapping somewhat festive pictures! Whilst it lasted!
After this wonderful day spent in the snow, Ryan and I were anxious about whether or not our planned trip to London the next day would still go ahead....Post on that coming soon ;) 
xo

Ryan & Klaudia

Seb and I

Seb

George

Ryan again!

Klaudia, I prefer to call her Klaud! It has a better ring to it ^.^ hehe

Joe

Klaud

A Stranger casually dragging a body through the snow!! :o

She loves those gloves!

 Strangers
Isn't she cute!! aha :L

Daddy & his princess!

CUTE! >.<'

An old couple

Matt

Ben




1 comment: